The focus of this challenging position is the self-contained carrying out of projects. The field of activity varies from project surveying over program development to national and international commissioning.
- Graduate engineer or technician apprenticeship, preferably in the automation field
- Knowledge in programming of PLC, Process Control System and in high level languages
- Experience in carrying out projects
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical thinking skills
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team, flexibility
We offer you interesting and diversified employment in a young and successful company, with the resulting personal space for creativity and personality development.
If you are interested, please send us a short application with the most important information about your academic and professional career and your salary requirements.