corosys Prozeßsysteme und Sensoren GmbH has been founded in 2001 by partners with long time experience in the field of process technology, automation and instrumentation. Focus is the production and supply of high quality sensors, components, complete process systems and process automation to the Brewing, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Industry.
Together with NORMAG Labor- und Prozesstechnik GmbH , a highly specialized supplier of borosilicate glass components, equipment and plants to the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry, we form a small company group, cooperating in several fields like for example process automation.
Today we already look back on more than seven very successful years with partly above average growth, establishing corosys as a leading supplier in key product ranges. This is documented by the large number of more than 200 installed process systems as well as by outstanding projects, marking the steady growth and development of the company.
- Process and detail engineering, supply of key components, automation and control of one of the biggest bio ethanol distillation plants in Germany.
- Supply of the complete range of process system products for one of the worldwide biggest green field brewery projects in Middle America.
- Process automation soft- and hardware from brew house to cold block for a 3.0 Mio. hl/year brewery.
In the future, we want to expand, develop new products and tap into new customer circles. Therefore we systematically invest in development, sale, facilities and especially in our existing and in new employees. Some examples:
- implementation and training of new 3D CAD software
- implementation of new business administration software
- development of new process control software tools
- design and launch of a new website
- design and print of complete new catalogues and sales material
- enlargement of the fleet
- construction of a 1000 m² storage and assembly hall
The total investment within the group of companies adds up to more than 1.0 million Euro in 2009 / 2010.
It is impossible to cover all specific aspects and technical requirements of our customers. Therefore cooperation with partners with very specific know how and capabilities is one important factor of our success.
It is our permanent aim to minimize negative impact of our daily work and our products on the environment by
- preventing unnecessary energy and resource consumption
- purchasing equipment and consumables based on ecological criteria
- preferring materials and products made of environmentally sustainable materials
- minimizing the energy consumption, resource consumption and emissions of our products
- promoting eco-consciousness among employees