DE Candle Filter System DEF
Principle & Description
The DE Candle Filter System DEF filters all types of beers, provides lowest turbidity values, reliable and cost efficient.
The state of the art metallic filter candles are maintenance free and have a very long lifetime.
The long slim design of the filter vessel stands for reduced volume of beer water interfaces and minimizes beer losses.
The system comes in a standard executions and capacity‘s with semi or full automatic automation.
It can be customized to your process and capacity requirements, combined with Trap Filters, buffer tanks, carbonation, blending, CIP system and all other equipment in the vicinity of the filter.
- Excellent filtration quality with lowest turbidity values
- Highly reliable and cost efficient
- Maintenance free and very long lifetime
- Hygienic design, full CIP capable
- Semi to full automatic operation with standard Rockwell or Siemens PLC
- Remote maintenance and service option with VPN router
- Compact tubular frame system, skid mounted
- Low installation cost
- Short start up / commissioning