Ethanol Metering Skid
Principle & Description
The corosys ethanol metering skid continuously measures both the mass flow and the ethanol concentration with extremely high precision. The system calculates and counts the produced volume of alcohol water mixture (AWM) and pure ethanol at a reference temperature of 20°C, for registration by the customs office. Additionally, the average alcohol concentration is calculated and displayed.
The ethanol metering skid is used in ethanol fuel production, distilleries or dealcoholisation systems for recording the ethanol production volume for customs registration. A more simple system can be used to measure and control alcohol concentration and flow in any production process.
The ethanol metering skid can be installed with a second redundant metering track if operational availability is of importance. A third metering track can be added for feeding non spec ethanol back into the production plant.
- Extremely accurate metering of mass flow and ethanol concentration
- Calculation of produced ethanol volume at a reference temperature of 20°C
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- System prepared for lead sealing by authorities
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation
- Optional integration in process control system
- Highest availability due to redundancy