Continuous Wort Aeration CWA
Principle & Description
The Continuous Wort Aeration (CWA) continuously and highly accurately injects sterile air or oxygen into beer wort. The corosys GDI gas injector splits the air into extremely small bubbles, maximizes the oxygen saturation and in this way provides reliable and reproducible fermentation.
The continuous process is employed in the brewing process between wort cooler and fermenter while transferring the wort. The system is characterized by highly accurate and reliable flow measurement technology and precise control algorithms. The corosys GDI gas injector ensures quick and complete saturation of the air.
- Continuous, accurate aeration of wort with sterile air or oxygen
- Highly efficient gas injector, low pressure drop, maximum dissolution
- Optional in-line oxygen analyzer
- Hygienic design, full CIP capability
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification
- Compact tubular-frame system (skid mounted)