On 8 February 1876 the brewer Theophil Roniger and the farmer Mathias Wüthrich started the first brew. In the first year of brewing, the two produce 4000 hl. The direct rail connection from the brewery to Rheinfelden station and to the rail network of the later SBB is built. This creates the conditions for national distribution. At the first general meeting after the conversion of the founding company into a public limited company with a total of 9 shareholders, Theophil Roniger is elected top director.
Today Feldschlösschen proudly looks back on 140 years of company history.
Learn more:» https://www.feldschloesschen.ch/